You’re probably sick of hearing about Little Snitch but matching some of it’s features would keep me subscribing and tell everyone I tell Little Snitch about too. Here are the missing features that make me feel uneasy using Windows (in order of preference):
- Allow/block access to specific hosts/domains/ports for an app (or all apps).
- I should have looked harder before subscribing but without this I won’t be re-subscribing.
- I know it’s been asked before a lot and it seems like you have the information you need as the usage monitor shows us hosts the apps are connecting to.
- Allow an app access to internet/host/domain/port:
- Once (then ask again)
- Until quit (ask again on next launch, until reboot would be nice too)
- This is also essential for me.
- Little Snitch’s rule editor
- I’d resubscribe without this but it’d be nice.
Even though Little Snitch’s permanent license prices are similar to GlassWire’s yearly subscription I’d pay $200/year for these features if you offered them in a premium version (for 3 PCs). It means I can use my PC for things other than just typing out PC necessary code (and PC only games).