GlassWire 2.2 (Windows) now available for download!

These instructions worked like a champ for me on:

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
OS Version: 10.0.18362 N/A Build 18362

I wasn’t having an issue with the previous install; I did this as a dry run before eventually uninstalling via GUI and reinstalling via Chocolatey (more info in this thread).

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

It took me a bit of time to notice it, but the toggles between Ask To Connect and Click To Block and vice versa are considerably faster. (I have to set to the latter temporarily to connect out Thunderbird running from a VeraCrypt container.)

I never put a stop watch to it previously, but now at about 4 seconds, seat-of-the-pants (an age old and trusted engineering proof) tells me it’s about five times faster. Not that I ever considered the wait an annoyance.

Nice!

Good to know! Thanks.

Today I noticed Update Notification Pipeline Manager took its first run on my 1909 system, so I think I’m in the 2004 cross hairs.

Though I’m going to attempt to defer 2004 until the November build.

Cheers.

1 Like

@dallas7

That’s funny you said that because I just noticed the same exact thing! I’m hoping I get the update soon though. Still nothing so far…

@Ken_GlassWire are you talking about build 2004? You can get the ISO from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10