Linux / Mac OS support, please

Glasswire on my Elementary OS Linux install would be a great addition!

On a slight offshoot, If I have both Mac and Windows machines running on my network, and install Glasswire on a Windows box, will it monitor the traffic coming from the Macs or does it only see Windows traffic? Huge thanks!!!

GlassWire only shows the data for the device it’s installed on, but its “Things” tab shows all online devices (unless they are on a segmented “guest” network).

Hello. One more vote for Linux and make a version for servers with extra settings. I love this Glasswire. Love you developers and keep making this program so good.

I would as well. Linux or BSD release would be great.

I would definitely be interested in this , been using Glasswire since it’s beginning stages and love it. Tons of my co-workers and friends would love a mac version also.

+1 For Linux, another user that registered just to vote for Linux. I am a PAID Windows that mainly uses Linux and would also like the same functionality of the firewall (alerts of new connections possible) with blocking of processes/ports while on Linux.

I also disagree with the changing of the name, it should still be the same program. Depending on which version I download I would understand that different operating systems have different ways of working but the end product should be the same.

We want GlassWire for Linux, not another program, I may not purchase a different product if it does not act the same.